We are seeking educators who believe that:
- Building and maintaining caring relationships with students and families is a key part of the foundation of teaching;
- Maintaining high expectations for all students is best accomplished through a persistent asset-based lens of what students can do;
- Your actions can directly lead to creating more equitable conditions in public schools;
- Your work is most effective in collaboration with colleagues, families, and students;
- Developing as an anti-racist educator requires investing time in self-reflection, listening and incorporating feedback from students, their families, other educators, and school leaders and is critical to your growth as an educator and leader.
- Working for racial justice requires close attention to educational systems and policies, and working to eliminate racism is critical to the educational success of all students.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated educators, classified staff, and leaders to join OUSD and help our students become college, career, and community ready:
Please contact our Recruitment Team.