Are you a current employee or former employee?
Are you seeking a job in OUSD?
The Talent Division is the keeper of the OUSD employee experience. We recruit, hire, train and support OUSD's over 4,500 active employees to ensure a healthy and stable workforce that can effectively serve Oakland's children and families, to ensure every student and every family thrives!
Our team provides services ranging from one-on-one employee consultation and assistance, to strategic support for schools and all departments. Please browse the links to learn more and contact us for assistance!
The success of each contributes to the success of all. We aspire to create a culture that values diversity and requires equity. We encourage and stand by the growth, development, and well-being of our employees.
Talent Service Standards
- Reliability: Talent Division staff perform dependably and accurately.
- Empathy: Talent Division staff communicate with caring and individualized attention.
- Responsiveness: Talent Division staff help customers and provide services in a timely manner.
We welcome feedback about our service through our Ongoing Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Chief Talent Officer
Phone: (510) 879-0202
Talent Division Announcements
OUSD is Hiring!
- EDUCATORS & LEADERS - We are looking for passionate, dedicated, and equity-centered future educators for Oakland students. Please fill out this interest form and we will be in touch with you.
- ALL POSITIONS: Please visit our Prospective Employees page to find out more about joining OUSD for the coming school year!