Access Student Information Online
Through the OUSD Aeries Portal, students and parents can access student information and authorizations including:
- Attendance records for the year
- Student Grades
- Unofficial transcripts (9-12)
- Graduation status (9-12)
- Assignment information (if teacher is using the Aeries.net grade book)
- Medical and immunization information
- Teacher email
- Authorizations for your student (including directory release authorization)
Have a Parent Portal Account?
For self service, you can log into your parent portal account to see information and adjust your authorizations. You can also contact your school for assistance in updating this information.
Need a Parent Portal Account?
To create an account, contact your child's school front office to generate an account for you. You will need the email address that the school has on file to complete registration this way.
Use the links at the bottom of the parent portal log-in page, or contact your child's school.