The Skyline Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) invites you to lean into Skyline to make a positive impact on the quality of education and campus life for all students. Here are some ways the PTSA helps our students, teachers, and parent community:
- Provide grants to teachers for enhanced educational materials and activities
- Host campus beautification days
- Raise funds for general purposes
- Provides families with information and resources through special presentations at our General Meetings
- Manage communication channels, such as Skyline’s e-Bulletin
- Host quarterly Teacher Appreciation Breakfasts
When parents, guardians, school staff, and the community work together, students have the best chances to succeed in their academic and social education. Together we can design programs and activities that will benefit Skyline's student body and teachers.
Please join the Skyline PTSA!
Membership Information and Payment
- Adult Membership (Faculty or Family) - $10.00
- Student Membership - $5.00
Click this link to join PTSA online:
Want to Donate?
SKYLINE'S STUDENT STORE
Consider supporting Skyline via the PTSA with a $1.00 a day. An extra donation of $180 = $1/day (or $90 = 50 cents/day!) will start off our school year with a bang! Make your donation via PayPal or through Skyline's Student Store. All donations to the PTSA are tax-deductible - thank you in advance for your support!
SKYLINE'S AMAZON SMILE
Do you and your family/friends shop on Amazon.com? Make Skyline High PTSA your preferred Amazon Smile charity!
You can easily sign up here: (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-6174483) Once signed up, Remember to start each shopping session at the URL smile.amazon.com, and Skyline PTSA gets 0.5% of your Amazon purchase automatically in support of student and teacher programs! Tell family and friends to sign up as well!