Month of Giving - Thank You!!
Emerson Families, Friends and Community!!
Thank you to everyone who contributed during this year's Month of Giving Campaign!! Your contributions help ensure continuous programing this year. Many of our on-campus fundraisers may not happen this year due to Covid 19 restrictions. Month of Giving is the ONLY time the Fundraising Committee asks our community directly for money.
We did it! Thank you so much to everyone who donated. We raised over $34,000 to help the Emerson community last month. We know the last two years have been stressful and very difficult for many. We are blown away by the generosity of our community.
These funds will help continue to support all the programs at Emerson that our kids love. Especially now that we have returned to campus! Go Cheetahs!
Thank You for Your Investment in Emerson!
When we all pitch in we can support the students of Emerson to become stronger scholars, stewards of our planet, and friends to everyone who comes through our gates.
Our community has excelled because of people, like you, who take action to ensure our children have a great experience in Oakland public schools!
State and local education budgets do not cover many of Emerson's vital needs. The PTA does - with your support.
Your tax-deductible* donations will help ensure that our students and staff have equitable access to valuable activities, supplies, and programs.
Your dedication to our school community is appreciated. We could not do this without you! THANK YOU!!
Month of Giving is the ONLY time the Fundraising Committee asks our community directly for money.
It's never too late. There are many ways to give throughout the year:
- Make a direct donation via PayPal, with a credit/debit card, or by mailing a check to the school.
- Set up a recurring monthly donation via PayPal.
- If you are an incoming TK/K family, please consider giving the amount of one more month of your preschool tuition.
- Please check with your work and/or community organizations for donation matches.
- Please also consider asking friends, family, and community members who might be interested and able to support our school.
- You can donate to the Emerson Enrichment Fund anytime of year.
The Emerson PTA is a non-profit organization and ALL donations are tax-deductible.
Our tax-ID number is:
You can also, always write a check! Checks can be mailed to Emerson Oakland PTA c/o Treasurer Len Liu, 681 58th Street, Oakland, CA 94609.
Make Checks out to:
Emerson Oakland PTA
Donations to the Emerson Enrichment Fund can be made online via Paypal.
Scheduling a monthly, recurring donation is a great way to contribute. Any amount, large or small, goes a long way!
* Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.