Welcome New Students for 2019-2020 School Year!
Welcome to Montera! We are excited that you have selected Montera for the next school year! Before starting at Montera in the fall, there are several action steps needed.
- Log in to Schoolmint and ACCEPT your offer by clicking the ACCEPT button.
- Complete REGISTRATION on Schoolmint.
- Complete COURSE SELECTION ONLINE: Course Selection Form
For anyone looking to be in Advanced Band or Orchestra, Mr. Swihart will be in contact with you and/or your elementary school music teacher to make sure that Advanced Band/Orchestra is the appropriate placement.
- Bring your student to our Welcome Day event on Friday, May 24th from 9:30-11AM. Sign-up here: Welcome Day Sign-Up
- 6th Grade ONLY: Have your 6th grader attend our Summer Bridge Orientation on Aug 5-6, 2019. Fill out this form to register: Summer Bridge Orientation Sign Up Form (See the form for program details.)
- Attend our New Family Pizza Social & Orientation event on Tuesday, August 6th 1:30 - 3:00 PM. The whole family is invited to come, eat, greet, meet and learn.
- Sign up to receive the weekly eBulletin to that you won’t miss important school news and events (especially over the summer months). Most important school communications are conveyed by automated calls and email communications. To have the eBulletin sent to you via email automatically each week, click HERE : eBulletin Sign Up Link
- Bookmark our monteramiddleschool.org website for easy access to updated info about our Montera community.
- Join the Montera Yahoo Group HERE: Yahoo Group Sign Up Link
- The First Day of School for the 2019-20 School Year is August 12th.
If your student is an incoming 7th grader, please make sure to submit his/her immunization record with proof of the tdap shot.
Thank you and looking forward to a wonderful school year!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Erica Saephan or Nan Howard, School Counselors.
Erica Saephan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nan Howard: email@example.com