Teacher Recruitment Events
Learn how you can join OUSD to work for equity in schools!
ALERT - In light of COVID-19, we have suspended our in-person hiring events but are actively seeking virtual alternatives so candidates and opportunities can come together!
Please click HERE to share your contact information so we can keep you informed as we develop and schedule our alternate hiring events.
In the meantime, you can APPLY TODAY! We have dozens of schools and sites with opportunities in all these areas:.
- Multiple subjects, grades TK-7
- Single subject, grades 7-12
- Special Education: Mild/Moderate, Moderate/Severe, Resource, Vision and Hearing impaired, and Early Childhood
- STIP (floating) substitutes
- Early Childhood Education
- Instructional Assistants
- Classroom Support Roles
- Instructional Support Specialist
- ParaEducators (Special education)
- Academic Mentors
- Administrative and School General Support Roles
- Principal and Assistant Principal
- Noon supervisors
- Food Service Assistants
- Attendance Specialists
- School Security Officers
OUSD is always seeking certificated and classified substitutes as well:
- Instructional support specialists
- Early Childhood Education teachers and classroom support
- Food service