Schoology is Montera's primary platform for classroom assignments.
Schoology is used for posting daily updates, assignments, grades and all-school messaging/communication. See steps below for how to sign in to Schoology as a Student/Parent.
Steps for Student Sign-in:
1. Students go to the website montera.schoology.com.
2. Students are prompted to enter their OUSD gmail account email and password:
password: 00+six digit ID
3. Students are automatically logged in to Montera's Schoology Website.
Parent/Guardian Sign In:
1. Parents go to the website www.schoology.com
2. Sign in with your username and password
3. To view as your student, go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click on your Username to change to that of your student.
First time users will need an Access Code to link the parent and student accounts. Parent access codes were provided to the guardian email address we have on file in Aeries. If you have not received your parent access code, you can contact any of your child's teachers and/or school counselor.
*If you have more than one Montera student you do not need to create two Schoology accounts. You can add a child using the additional parent access code.
Please review our Schoology Orientation slides and watch the videos to familiarize yourself with Schoology.