Family Fall Feedback Survey
Thank you for participating in the Fall 2020 Family Feedback Survey
The community-wide survey was designed to collect feedback from families on a number of topics which will help us improve our planning. We are processing the information and will be sharing with our community soon.
- ~7-8 minute update video: English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic
- Presentation: English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic
- Summary of Alameda County's health and safety guidance: English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic
Previously Held Meetings
July 13, 5:00 pm : Family Report Back: Reopening of SchoolsJuly 2, 5:00 pm : Family Report Back: Informational Session on the Reopening of SchoolsJuly 1, 6:00 pm : Special Meeting: Discussion about Start of School and Black Students
- Committee to Empower Excellence in Black Student Education (CEEBSE)
June 30, 5:30 pm : Special Meeting: Continuity of Support for Foster Students in 2020-21
June 22, 6:00 pm : Survey & Dialogue about Start of School & Students with Dis/abilities
- Foster Youth Advisory Committee (FYAC)
June 25, 6:00 pm : Special Meeting: Basic Access in Language of Families during Closures
- Community Advisory Committee for Special Education (CAC)
- District English Language Learners’ Sub-Committee (DELLS)
June 17, 5:30 pm : Special Meeting: Planning for Reopening Schools and Budget Update
- LCAP Parent & Student Advisory Committee (LCAP PSAC)
June 4, 2020 : English Language Learner Community Meeting
- Thank you to the 200+ attendees.
- This meeting was conducted in Spanish with English translation.
June 1, 2020 : OUSD Community Town Hall
- Thank you to the 100+ attendees.
- Click here for the meeting notes.