Art Contest 2023
Earth Day Art Contest
In honor of Earth Day, April 22, and in celebration of Earth Month, OUSD students are invited to participate in an art/media contest on the theme of rethinking waste in order to protect our schools, community and the environment as a whole.
- All OUSD students can participate
- Students can submit entries via any art/media format they choose (drawing, painting, video, spoken word, sculpture, and more)
- Art/media projects can be submitted individually, or as part of a group
- Individual prizes will be awarded by grade, and group prizes will be awarded by age group
- OUSD Art/Media Contest Details
- For inspiration, take a look at these tips and art pieces
- For any questions, please reach out to Nancy Deming
In partnership with StopWaste, Alameda County’s Solid Waste Authority, students can also submit their art and media pieces to the StopWaste, “May the 4Rs Be With You” contest being hosted in May for a double chance at winning a prize.