Online Registration (Also called DATA CONFIRMATION)
***A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION***
If you DO NOT have an Aeries Parent Portal
Account, please see STEP 1 BELOW to set up your account FIRST. If you DO have an Aeries Parent Portal Account, Proceed to STEP 2.
STEP 1- AERIES PARENT PORTAL SET UP
- Open Chrome, and type in this web address: https://parent.ousd.org
- After you verify your email address, you will need the following information to set up your parent account for your child:
- Student Name
- Student ID
- Verification Code
- Phone Number
- Once your parent account is set up, go to STEP 2 to complete the ONLINE REGISTRATIONS SECTIONS. ( You will already be logged into the Registration system)
Video Assisance ( ENGLISH) Click HERE
Video Assistance ( SPANISH) Click HERE
REGISTRATION POWERPOINT VISUALS (click HERE)
STEP 2: ONLINE REGISTRATIONS SECTIONS ( also called DATA CONFIRMATION)
- After logging in, look for the yellow banner near the top that says “You have not yet completed the Student Data Confirmation Process.” Hit the Blue "CLICK HERE" option in the yellow banner.
- Next, confirm/ complete all 6 information sections about your student. Be sure to click " confirm & continue”.
- After all 6 sections are complete, click " Finish & Submit"