Kinder Transition Teacher Leaders (KTTLs)
These teacher leaders are dyads of Kindergarten/TK and Preschool teachers working together to transform how schools engage young children and their families to ensure early school success.
The following is a list of Kinder Transition Teacher Leaders (PreK-Kinder) working together at their school sites to support early school success from preschool to elementary school.
Kinder/TK Family Welcome Videos
In 2021-2022 the Kinder Transition Teacher Leaders created Family Welcome Videos to orient new families to Kinder and TK.
Below are direct links to three beautiful videos that were created as well as a link to additional videos here.
- Ms. Simba introduces herself and share’s pictures and videos of what it’s like to be in her TK classroom!
- Ms. Vargas provides a school & class tour of what it’ll be like to attend Global. Learn about all the fun TK activities!
A smooth transition into kindergarten and TK requires the support of families, school and community. Our schools and teachers can count on support clusters to help our youngest learners excel in Kinder/TK.
- Elementary / Preschool Principals
- Community School Managers
- New Teacher Center Coaches
- School Librarians
- Nutrition Service Workers
- Family Liasons
- Early Childhood Mental Health Consultants
- Community partners and families