Oakland Built Facilities Internship
In collaboration with the Linked Learning Office, Facilities Planning and Management Division is offering paid summer 'Oakland Built' internships to rising high school CTE senior students interested in architecture, engineering, program management, construction management, or general contracting fields.
- Interns will receive professional development training.
- Interns will gain experience working in a setting with industry experts.
- Interns will apply the CTE skills they’ve learned to their internship.
- Interns will receive guidance from professionals in their field of study.
- Participants must be rising or graduating CTE seniors.
- Applicants must be on track to graduate.
- Participants must be willing to attend the included professional development sessions and weekly internship mentor check-ins.
- Participants must have access to transportation.
Internship Dates: TBD
Participating Firms: TBD
Application Period: TBD
Application Link: TBD
For questions or more information, email Karen Summerville, Communications and Public Engagement Advisor.