Skip To Main Content
Oakland Unified School District

Service Requests

Service requests must be submitted electronically via Custodial's Service Request Form. When submitting an electronic request, please clearly identify the location of the item(s) as well as provide a detailed description of what is required. It is important to remember that loaner and fire extinguisher requests may require you to identify the quantity of items needed.

Broken Equipment/ Loaner Request

All broken equipment must be properly tagged prior to submitting your request (ensuring that the date of malfunction, name of the school site and what is wrong with the equipment is clearly written). If you have multiple pieces of equipment, please submit one request per piece of equipment.

Broken Furniture Removal

All broken furniture which is in need of discarding, must be clearly labeled as trash prior to a submission of a request.

Fire Extinguisher Request

Prior to gathering your expired fire extinguishers in a central location, please notify your Field Supervisor

Overflowing Trash Request

In addition to calling the office for an overflowing trash request, you should identify if this is a missed pick-up or extra pick up.

Gas Request

Identify if you require mixed gas or regular (unleaded) gas.

Other Request

If you require support and it is not listed, please utilize this option.

PPE Requests

Personal protective equipment (PPE) requests must now be submitted online via the Custodial Services PPE Request form. Head and lead custodians should submit a personal protective equipment request as needed, assuring that you have at least two weeks of supply remaining. This will give our department time to get you your request prior to your supply becoming depleted.

Custodial Response Timeline & Prioritization Protocols


Custodial Response Timeline & Prioritization Protocols


If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please contact Deon Guillory, Manager of Custodial Services.