Oakland Unified offers several grade configurations in our 53 elementary schools across the city, including: PK-5, TK-5, K-5, TK-8, and K-8.
As unique and varied as the programs, facilities, educational philosophies, and communities of these schools are, each of our elementary schools embodies the District's core values:
- Students First: We support students by providing multiple learning opportunities to ensure students feel respected and heard.
- Equity: We provide everyone access to what they need to be successful.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to uncompromising standards to achieve extraordinary outcomes.
- Integrity: We are honest, trustworthy and accountable.
- Cultural Responsiveness: We resist assumptions and biases and see the gift of every student and adult.
- Joy: We seek and celebrate moments of laughter and wonder.
Find the best fit for your student, today.