There are many opportunities for parents to participate at Hoover. Come join us!
- SELLS: The submcommittee for English Language Learners meets monthly to learn about how we can best support our students who are learning English be better served at our shcool.
- African American Parent Club: Our parents meet monthly, have dinner and discuss ways to partner with our school and support our African American students be happy, engaged and learn more while here.
- Family Math Workshops: Throughout the year, parents get to learn about Common Core Math with their teachers.
- Coffee with the Principal: Once a month, parents are invited to have coffee with each other and with the principal to build relationships and support each other.
- School Assemblies: Once a month, we have school culture assemblies where students receive awards, announcements are made.
Last Modified on January 30, 2020