Quality Support Coaches
If your site has put money in their budget for a Quality Support Coach, this page will help guide you when looking to hire a coach, lay out expectations for that person, give them access to required forms/time sheets as well as resources for collaboration
- Please have your designated Quality Support Coach fill out the application by August 31, 2019! Application found here.
- Pay Rate for Quality Support Coach:Coaching rate: $ 38.50 (Certificated Employees; 64 hours)
- Quality Support Coaches/Academic Liaisons should submit a Paid Inservice form and Extended Contract teachers should submit a “Request for Extended Contract” IN ADVANCE to approve all projected work to be completed, using appropriate Budget Org Key (Object Code usually -1120 or -1122). You can access the template for this form here.
- For more information regarding this form, please read this document.
- Time sheets are due to the Expanded Learning Office by 5:00 on the 15th of most months. This year you can scan them and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find an exact schedule here as well as the procedure for turning in time sheets.
- Here is a copy of the timesheet for the 1st-15th of each month. Here is the timesheet template for the 16th-31st of each month.
- QSCs are expected to participate in the Continuous Quality Improvement (with the after-school agency. We are currently developing a process for quality that is Oakland specific.
- Academic and Social Emotional Development
- Alignment and Integration of district initiatives (PBIS, RJ, etc.)
- Use this document to plan for your site with QSC and after-school staff.