TCN Uniform Policy:
- If a student is not wearing a uniform, the student will be given a loaner to wear for the day and we will notify you (e.g. letter, text, or call) to see how we can best support you!
Students MUST WEAR:
- a white or burgundy collared shirt, college t-shirt, or TCN t-shirt (without collar)
- khaki pants, shorts, or skirts
- shoes suitable for running (closed-toes)
Students MAY WEAR:
- jackets or sweatshirts outside only
- long sleeved shirts, tights, or leggings, under the uniform
- On FRIDAYS only: college t-shirts and denim pants
Students MAY NOT WEAR:
- shirts with any embellishments (printing, embroidery, glitter, etc.)
- pants or bottoms with any embellishments (printing, embroidery, glitter, etc.)
- shoes that are unsuitable for running, (sandals, flip-flops boots, etc.)
On Fridays only, students may wear college t-shirts with bottoms of their choice. Students can also wear the complete uniform.