Oakland Built Facilities Internship
In collaboration with the Linked Learning Office, Facilities Planning and Management Division is offering paid summer 'Oakland Built' internships to rising high school CTE senior students interested in architecture, engineering, program management, construction management, or general contracting fields.
- Interns will receive professional development training.
- Interns will gain experience working in a setting with industry experts.
- Interns will apply the CTE skills they’ve learned to their internship.
- Interns will receive guidance from professionals in their field of study.
- Participants must be rising or graduating CTE seniors at Skyline, Fremont, or McClymonds High School.
- Applicants must be on track to graduate.
- Participants must be willing to attend the included professional development sessions and weekly internship mentor check-ins.
- Participants must have access to transportation.
Internship Dates: June 5, 2023 - July 28, 2023
Participating Firms: Alten Construction, Brailsford & Dunlavely, Cordoba Corporation, Cumming Group, Kitchell Contractors, Shah Kawasaki Architects
Application Period: March 13, 2023 - April 3, 2023
Application Link: https://forms.gle/CHUXxN6vHVwBcBJx8
Oakland Built Internship Program Overview
For questions or more information, email Brittney Bennett, Communications and Public Engagement Advisor.