Free Meals for OUSD Students
Our menus meet United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) regulations regarding school nutrition. Click the appropriate link below to see what we are offering at our schools.
Links to Printable Menus:
For more complete nutritional and allergen information, or to look at menus by school site, click Titan Online Menus. This link takes you to a website for Titan, which is the company whose software we use for menu planning.
You do not need a Titan account. To see a school's menu, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Check District Menu."
2. Type in "Oakland Unified School District."
3. Next to "Filter by," select a school from the drop down menu.
4. From there, you can change the date and select the meal you would like to see.
Communicating with OUSD families matters, and we know that many of you plan your children's lunches based on what we offer. Unfortunately, sometimes we must change plans because we cannot get some ingredients. This can happen because of nationwide labor shortages in factories, on farms and with delivery companies. We will update our website as quickly as possible when we must adjust menus. This video explains the impact of disruptions to the supply chain on school nutrition programs everywhere.
*Note about Supper Programs: Starting in the 2022-23 school year, all OUSD sites will offer suppers through their after school programs.
Elementary Breakfast: Free
Elementary Lunch: Free
Secondary Breakfast: Free
Secondary Lunch: Free
This year again, all OUSD students eat free!
- There is no paperwork for TK-12 students to receive free meals.
- Simply have your student go to the cafeteria and ask for a meal.
- OUSD Early Childhood Education students must complete this meal form.
Additional Meals & A La Carte Items
All regular meals are free for all students.
If your student would like an additional meal, a la carte snacks or a la carte beverages, please see below.
There are three ways to pay for additional meals, a la carte snacks, and a la carte beverages.
1. Students can pay in the cafeteria with cash or check.
2. Families can pay online by signing up for an account on the TITAN Family Portal.
The TITAN Family Portal is a secure, online system that allows parents to:
- Make an online payment to their children’s cafeteria meal accounts
- Remotely monitor their children’s accounts
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Set up low balance e-mail message alerts
3. Families can also add money to accounts with the Titan Family Smartphone app:
Click here for Android Click here for Apple / iOS
If you have questions about the menus used at your child's school, please contact Nutrition Services at (510) 879-1700.