Emerson has provided various art and music curriculum and enrichment over the years.
Both embedded in our classroom curriculum with teachers and by partnering with outside organizations to bring more art and music to Emerson.
Music over the years:
- Music Class with Mr. B for 3rd - 5th graders.
- Cantare Con Vivo Choir
Art over the years:
- Studio One Art Center classes, ceramics, enrichment, and walking field trips for students.
- Junior Center for Art and Science with visual art classes from 1st–5th graders.
- Luna Dance Institute with dedicated movement and dance programing for TK-2nd graders.
- MOCHA Childrens Art Programing