Work at Garfield!
If you believe that:
- Building and maintaining caring relationships with students and families is a key part of the foundation of teaching;
- Maintaining high expectations for all students is best accomplished through a persistent asset based lens of what students can do;
- Your actions can directly lead to creating more equitable conditions in public schools.
- Your work is most effective in collaboration with colleagues, families, and students; and
- Investing time in self-reflection, listening & incorporating feedback from students, their families, other educators, and school leaders is critical to your growth as an educator and leader;
We might be a great match!