Information for Prospective Families
Welcome! We're glad you're thinking about joining the Toro community! We have several ways for you to get to know our school, staff and parents:
Fridays (except on school holidays) from 9:30 to 11:00 am, November 8, 2019-January 17, 2020. Tours meet outside the front office. Park on Ascot or surrounding streets and check in as a visitor at the front office. You'll have an opportunity to chat with administrators and students in the front courtyard before the tours.
November 8, 22 FULL
December 6, 13 FULL
January 10, 17
Kids are welcome to attend but not required; all students must be accompanied by an adult.
Information Night hosted by Montclair Elementary School
Date TBD November 2019
6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Montclair Elementary School in the Bloom Room (Multipurpose Room)
Come hear from Montera Principal Mr. Avent and 6th Grade Assistant Principal Dr. Williams, as well as Montera teachers and students, about the top-notch academic, musical, sports, leadership, and other fantastic offerings at Montera.
Prospective families are invited to learn about our school from administrators, staff and students.
- Come learn about Montera's core academics and the International Baccalaureate program.
- Meet representatives from Montera's varied choices of electives, including Woodshop, Art, Band, Orchestra, Intro to Business, AVID and more.
- Hear from Montera's afterschool program provider.
- Learn about Montera's clubs and afterschool activities like Jazz Band, Debate, Cheer, Hip Hop, Homework Club, and sports like flag football, cross country, basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball, track and golf.
- Ask questions directly to our Student Panel.
Kids are welcome to attend but not required; all students must be accompanied by an adult. Park in the back parking lot on Scout Road.
RSVP for this event here:
Prospective Parent Mixer
Date TBD, 7:00 pm-9:00 ppm at the home of one of our board members.
Chat one-on-one with current Montera parents, ask questions in a small group and get the scoop on our school! This event is for adults only.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org