Join the Auction Committee on Konstella to help with our school's largest fundraiser!
April 1, 2021
Hello Redwood Heights Elementary families!
Every year, our school holds the Auction Party to raise funds for the art program, garden program, classroom assistants, library, math and reading apps, and much more! This is typically the school PTA’s biggest fundraiser of the year - and absolutely the most popular for parents. Many of whom meet their RHS parent friends at the event!
Hopefully this will be the first and last Virtual Auction Party, as we all can’t wait until things are back to normal again. Until then, we hope you can save the date, Saturday April 24th 2021 from 6:00-8:30p to join in on the virtual festivities! Here is a quick FAQ to tell you about the event and why it’s so important for new families to attend.
What happens at the event?
- Build community! Make new friends or meet up with old friends!
- Have fun!
- Raise funds! Join more parties!
- The Online Silent Auction will run from April 12th- 25th. Bid on items from our local businesses and restaurants who have generously donated to our community! This is a great way for neighbors, friends, and family to support our school. Paybee https://paybee.io/@rhsauction
- On the night of the gala April 24th 2021 we will have a Live Auction with exciting big-ticket items, as well as the Party Sign-Ups, door prizes, and more!
What is a Party Sign-Up? How do the parties work?
- RHS families organize and host parties for our kiddos and families. The parties themselves are scheduled all throughout the remainder of the school year, summer, and into fall.
- We will have the list posted for viewing-only, then will open up the party sign-ups on the night of the Auction! You sign up your child, yourself, or the whole family, for a fun event hosted by another RHS family or teacher/staff.
Thank you for supporting our wonderful RHS programs!
Redwood Heights PTA