RHS is a PBIS School
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is a proactive approach to establishing the behavioral supports and social culture needed for all students to achieve social, emotional, and academic success. We use a continuum of positive behavior support for all students in the classroom and non-classroom settings across the campus.
Outcomes of the PBIS approach
- High academic and behavior standards are endorsed and emphasized by students, families, and educators.
- Improved, evidence-based practices to achieve individual and school-wide goals.
- Increased use of data to evaluate impact of PBIS interventions.
- Sustainable systems and supports for students and teachers.
RHS School Rules
- We take care of ourselves.
- We take care of others.
- We take care of our school.
- We acknowledge and practice monthly school values to nurture the best in kids.
Sammy The Squirrel
"Sammy the Squirrel" is our school mascot. We give out Sammy Shout-Outs to celebrate student effort and positive behavior.