Joaquin Miller students show their commitment to The Wolverine Way!
All members of the Joaquin Miller Family will exemplify the following core values:
- Kindness: If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Mutual Respect: Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Collaboration: Many hands make light work.
- Problem Solving Skills: Don’t be part of the problem. Be part of the solution.
- Self-Management: Keep your hands to yourself. Keep your feet on the ground.
- Honesty: Always tell the truth and don’t gossip.
- Self Awareness: Think before you speak and think before you act.
- Inclusivity: A community that excludes even one member is no community at all.
- Perseverance: If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.
- Appreciation: The three most important words in the English language are “please” and “thank you”.