Ralph J. Bunche Academy prepares students to become Resilient Graduates who are:
Effective Communicators who:
- demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in all subject areas;
- express points of view that are clear and appropriate for specific audiences; and
- demonstrate use of media and technology tools to meet vocational and college standards.
Successful Adults who:
- demonstrate effective study and work habits;
- demonstrate learning and marketable skills that apply beyond the classroom; and
- demonstrate problem solving skills for a variety of life challenges.
Responsible Decision Makers who:
- make informed choices;
- work independently and collaboratively in a multicultural society; and
- exhibit respect to all.