Find your career in OUSD
Grow your career in a dynamic urban district advancing equitable, full service community schools.
If you believe that:
- Building and maintaining caring relationships with students and families is a key part of the foundation of teaching;
- Maintaining high expectations for all students is best accomplished through a persistent asset based lens of what students can do;
- Your actions can directly lead to creating more equitable conditions in public schools.
- Your work is most effective in collaboration with colleagues, families, and students; and
- Investing time in self-reflection, listening & incorporating feedback from students, their families, other educators, and school leaders is critical to your growth as an educator and leader;
We might be a great match!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated educators, classified staff, and leaders to join OUSD and help our students become college, career, and community ready:
- Click here for more information about specific opportunites, or
- go directly to our OUSD Jobs Portal to browse all open positions.
Interested in a pathway to teaching? Please fill out this interest form.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org