Course Selection for 2017-2018 School Year
Course Selection Process
Students will be signing up for courses this year using their Aeries accounts. It is important that all students sign-up for an Aeries account before their scheduling date. Schedule requests will be organized by grade level over the course of two days.
- Review transcripts, A-G and graduation requirements.
- Select courses using a course selection form. Be sure to look at the instructions for filling out the course selection form.
- Bring home course request form for parent/guardian signature.
- Student brings to class their signed and confirmed course request form.
- Log-in to student Aeries account and enter information as it appears on course request form. Click to access the Student Aeries Input Instructions.
Confirm Course Requests
- Students will be able to work with parents, counselors and mentors to edit or complete courses in their Aeries accounts until March 31.
Please note: All student schedules are subject to change depending on course availability, balancing, prerequisite met, appropriate course level and graduation requirements.
Below are links to refercence that will help you navigate your course selection:
Course Selection Documents