This sector is designed to provide a foundation of knowledge and skills in careers related to energy, environment, and utilities. The pathways emphasize real-world, occupationally relevant knowledge, skills, and experiences of significant scope and depth in Environmental Resources, Energy and Power Technology, and Telecommunications.
The standards integrate academic and technical preparation and focus on career awareness, career exploration, preparation for entry to technical-level employment, and alignment with postsecondary programs focused on energy, utilities, and related fields.
- Environmental Biologist/Technician/Scientist
- Energy Engineer
- Energy Efficiency Evaluation Specialist
- Network Security Administrator
- Network Operator/Designer
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Technician
- Energy/Building Retrofit Specialist