Welcome to Payroll Services
The Payroll Services Department works closely with Human Resources, and other district sites and departments to process employee changes and ensure reliable, accurate, and timely compensation.
The Payroll Services Department manages the following District systems:
- All Payroll records
- Regular Compensation
- Extra Compensation: extended contracts, paid Inservice (certificated employees) and extra time and overtime time (classified employees)
- Calculating and enacting mandated deductions
- Pension Plan (retirement savings) enrollment
- Voluntary elections and non-voluntary elections
The Payroll Services Department also provides the following services to OUSD employees:
- Furnish copies of employee records and other docs upon request
- Managing voluntary pay elections (i.e. 403B, personal life insurance, FSAs)
- Stop payments on lost or stolen checks
Pay Increases - 2022
April 27, 2022
As stated previously in this message, staff whose labor unions have completed negotiations with the District are receiving pay increases and one-time payments. Please see the letters below that correspond with various union or employee groups for details about this increase in compensation.