Welcome to the Procurement Office
To provide schools and administrative offices with goods and services they need – when they need them. In doing this, we must ensure procurement laws are followed and the District achieves the most cost-effective prices for goods and services.
The Procurement Services team processes purchase orders - utilizing district and state guidelines - for all commodities including:
- Fixed assets and supplies
- Classroom supplies
- Office equipment
- Copiers and multi-function printers (MFP’s)
- All non-fixed assets
Procurement Services also manages OUSD Escape purchasing, providing the following services:
Procurement Services also processes requests for proposal (RFPs) and purchase orders for all professional consultant services contracts.
- Process accounts in the OUSD Escape platform
- Create new vendor identification numbers
- Verify vendors on EPLS Department list
- Approve requisitions to purchase orders
- Recommend vendors for unique and unusual purchases
- Provide training on requisition, purchase order entry and Escape purchasing