Support Cleveland Elementary
Cleveland Elementary has benefited from the generosity of the Cleveland Community. Your donations have been essential in funding enrichment programs. By making a monetary donation to Cleveland Elementary, you are helping to create a culture where students live our values of inclusiveness and responsibility through creative exploration, connection to the earth and diverse cultures, and community building.
Where Does the Money Go?
The Cleveland Elementary PTA raises money on an annual basis to pay for vital enrichment programs and personnel which OUSD does not provide, including:
- Cultural Arts
Music with Cantare
Mosaic (5th Grade Camp that focuses on Peace Building and Socio Emotional Growth)
Staff Wish List
Community Building Events
How to Donate:
There are several ways to contribute to Cleveland. Families are encouraged to donate whatever amount that is comfortable, all donations are valued and make a positive impact. Donations range from $10 – $1,500 annually. The Cleveland Elementary PTA is a non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible. Federal Tax ID Number: 94-6171807
Annual Fundraising Events
- Fall Donation Drive - This is our first and most important fundraiser of the year. Every family is asked to make a monetary donation — large or small — to support the school.
- Walk-a-Thon typically takes place in April. Every student participates in this community-wide event. Students are encouraged to seek donations from friends and family in support of the Walk-a-Thon.
- Family Night Out Fundraisers are fun quarterly events. Cleveland families dine at a local restaurant, and a percentage of the price we pay for our meal is donated by the restaurant to the Cleveland PTA fund.
Other Ways to Contribute:
- One-time Donation (Paypal or personal check): Checks made out to “Cleveland Elementary PTA” can be dropped off in the red PTA box just outside the office.
- Recurring Monthly Contribution: Set up an automatic monthly donation. Visit Cleveland's PayPal page, and click the button that says, “Monthly.
- Sponsor a Program: If you or someone you know is interested in making a more substantial contribution to sponsor an enrichment program (eco-literacy, art, etc.), please contact Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com for more information. Opportunities range from $15,000 to $65,000.
- If you have other ideas for fundraising, please contact Volunteer Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Double Your Contribution with Corporate Matching
Did you know many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage giving among their employees? Some companies will even match gifts from spouses and retirees. By completing a matching gift form you may be able to double or triple the impact of your gift! If your company matches, please take a few minutes to submit the request with your company. This has been a huge boost to our fundraising efforts in previous years!