At Roosevelt, we always appreciate and make good use of any donations. We are prepared to issue letters for tax-deduction purposes.
Items we are always looking for:
1. Office supplies
2. Office furniture
3. Computers and other tech hardware
4. Prizes to give students as rewards/recognition/acknowledgement for good work/behavior (tickets to games, mugs, backpacks, anything really)
5. Funding for extra-curriculars like sports and clubs so students have something positive to identify with and to keep engaged during off hours
Volunteers we have a need for:
1. Library book and textbook sorting.
2. Tech troubleshooting and repairs.
3. Lunchtime supervision.
4. Before and after school supervision (30 min before and after school)
5. Volunteer coordinator
6. Cataloging and managing facilities upgrade projects
7. Translating documents into Spanish, Chinese, and Vietnamese
And, we always could use cash donations as well.
Please contact Principal Joao Solomon at 510-879-3212 or Joao.Solomon@ousd.org with any donations or volunteer offers.
Thank you very much!