Core Instructional Program
Cleveland School provides a rigorous instructional program utilizing the OUSD core curriculum materials and teacher professional development including:
- Reading/Language Arts–Open Court Reading
- Math-Pearson Envision Mathematics
- Science-Full Option Science System (FOSS)
- Social Skills-Second Step / Head Heart Hands (COE)
- Social Studies, Technology, Art, Music, Leadership, Health, Ecoliteracy and Physical Ed.
In order for students to learn the curriculum, they must be present, feel safe, and apply themselves. This is a team effort between home and school.
For the nitty gritty on California State Standards, click here.