Thank you for your interest in enrolling at Roosevelt for middle school!
Please check out the recording of our information night for 5th graders and their families to the right.
This recording was made on Thursday, December 3rd, 2020 and features an opportunity to get to know some of our staff and students!
ENROLL AT ROOSEVELT FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
If you would like to enroll at Roosevelt for the current school year (21-22), please submit an application at ousdapply.schoolmint.net or contact the OUSD enrollment office for support (email@example.com or text 510-879-4600).
The enrollment window for the 2022-23 school year will open in mid-November. Plesae check back for future opportunities to visit our school and meet our staff.
For more information contact Roosevelt School Counselor Nina Meeks at (510) 879-3212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN OTHERS WHO CHOSE ROOSEVELT
We know that parents of middle schools in Oakland have many choices, and we thank you for exploring Roosevelt. Here are six reasons why families choose Roosevelt.
- Joy - Students are happy at Roosevelt. Just walk through our hallways and see for yourself!
- Community - Students are taught how to build strong communities and how to be community leaders.
- Academic challenge - Because we are a personalized learning school, students who are on grade level or advanced are challenged to reach even greater academic heights.
- Safety - Suspensions have dropped by 85% in the last eight years and all instances of bullying are resolved immediately.
- Leadership - The Roosevelt principal is the most senior principal of the 13 OUSD middle schools; one of the most experienced of all middle schools in Oakland, district and charter.
- Teachers - Roosevelt carefully selects its teachers through a rigorous process to ensure we hire people who are good role models and strong instructors who continually seek to improve their craft.
- Because we are a public school, there is no tuition for the day program.
- There are some fees for the afterschool program, with scholarships for those who need financial support.