In 7th Grade, Roosevelt Students take 7 courses:
- Humanities (English Language Arts and Social Studies content)
- STED (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Design)
- Physical Education on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- An Elective (Music, Art, Computer Science, Reading Intervention, or Study Skills) on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Advisory on Wednesdays
- X-Block on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (this class supports students' personalized learning needs in reading, English language development, math, engineering, music, art, or computer science)
Please visit our 20-21 7th Grade Virtual Hallway to see what our 7th grade students have been learning this fall.