Are you a former student in need of a transcript?The OUSD is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni Oakland USD students. Oakland Unified is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students, other school districts and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Oakland USD policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) mandates that student records be available only to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Click here to be directed to OUSD ordering site
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted & paid for online using a credit or debit card
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted
- Please allow up to 10 business days to process student records orders
- You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request
- All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.