COVID Testing & Vaccine Sites
Getting COVID vaccines and boosters remains the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community, as well as testing when symptomatic, exposed to someone who is COVID positive, or after traveling.
The COVID Vaccine is available to anyone 6 months of age and older. The COVID vaccine is safe, effective, 100% free and the best way you can protect yourself, your child, and our community.
- Check the calendar below for available dates and information.
- Testing is available Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm for all students, staff, and their family members aged 2+. Vaccines are available at most sites for students age 5+.
- Please register here for testing. Registration is required once per school year.
- PCR and rapid antigen testing are available at all sites.
- You can also visit MYTURN.GOV to find a walk-in clinic or make an appointment for vaccines or testing
- How to take an at-home test
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM TESTING: Burbank
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM TESTING: MLK
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM TESTING: Santa Fe
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM TESTING: Fremont
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM TESTING: Cleveland Elementary
OUSD COVID-19 Related Updates
June 24, 2022
As of June 25, 2022, indoor masking will no longer be required by the Alameda County Public Health Department. We are grateful to know that COVID-19 cases have peaked and continue to decline, and case rates are improving across each of the County’s largest racial and ethnic groups. Please remember that indoor masking is still strongly recommended by state and county public health departments.
We want to ensure everyone has information about our testing program for the remainder of the summer and into the 2022-23 school year.