Find your career in OUSD
Grow your career in a dynamic urban district advancing equitable, full service community schools.
If you believe that:
- Building and maintaining caring relationships with students and families is a key part of the foundation of teaching;
- Maintaining high expectations for all students is best accomplished through a persistent asset based lens of what students can do;
- Your actions can directly lead to creating more equitable conditions in public schools.
- Your work is most effective in collaboration with colleagues, families, and students; and
- Investing time in self-reflection, listening & incorporating feedback from students, their families, other educators, and school leaders is critical to your growth as an educator and leader;
We might be a great match!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated educators, classified staff, and leaders to join OUSD and help our students become college, career, and community ready:
- Click here for more information about specific opportunites, or
- go directly to our OUSD Jobs Portal to browse all open positions.
Interested in a pathway to teaching? Please fill out this interest form.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Upcoming Recruitment Events & District Holidays
November 11, 2021
November 22, 2021
November 23, 2021
November 24, 2021
November 25, 2021
November 26, 2021
December 20, 2021
December 21, 2021
December 22, 2021
December 23, 2021