Pathways to a High School Diploma
NEW! Pathways to a High School Diploma for Adults (18yrs+) at Oakland Adult Career and Education (OACE).
All Classes are Free! Enroll Now!
OACE uses a blended learning model, which includes: online classes and curriculum, independent studies and/or computer lab classroom options for small group instruction. This allows for flexible hours to accommodate
students’ personal needs.
In addition, we also provide traditional site-based classroom instruction.
Adult High School Diploma:
- Course Requirement of 130 credits
- Online classes through FuelEd
- Independent studies or computer lab classroom with option for small group instruction.
Concurrent Enrollment/Credit Recovery:
- Must be 18yrs+ and enrolled in local high school.
- Offers concurrent enrollment in additional classes (Online) that students will need in order to graduate from their local high school.
High School Equivalency Exams:
Can attend site-based classrooms or choose independent study by using an online curriculum to prepare for the exam.
- GED Test
- Hi-SET Exam