Skip To Main Content
Distance Learning Guidelines
- Show up to online class on time
- Log into class on your own device
- All rules that are expected in person are expected online.
- If you need to remove yourself from the class for a short period, please silence your microphone and stop your video.
- If you leave the class for a longer period, please inform your teacher through the chat option.
- Professional behavior is expected, please no smoking of any kind, eating or sleeping during your online live class.
- If you are going to be late, please text / email your teacher as soon as you know you will be late.
- Be prepared to fully participate by not answering other calls, utilizing headphones when needed, and be in an environment that allows for no interruptions.
- Private Chat Rooms are for classroom activities only and “not” to be used for personal matters
- Mute your microphone and use the Chat option to communicate with the teacher or ask questions.