Preschool Eligibility & Enrollment
OUSD Preschool Entrance Requirements/Eligibility:
- Children must be 3 years old on or before December 2nd
- Children must be fully toilet trained
- Families whose gross monthly income falls within the maximum ceiling and meet the other eligibility requirements qualify for priority to receive subsidized care in our programs.
- Families who exceed the monthly income maximum are eligible for the full-tuition option.
- While tuition-based and subsidized children are in the same classrooms and receive the same services, their fees and registration requirements are different.
There are two ways to submit your application form: in person OR on-line.
- To submit in person: Click the link below to download and print an application in the appropriate language. Once completed, submit it to an Enrollment Center Office.
- To submit on-line: Complete the on-line eligibility form in the appropriate language by clicking one of the following links:
Monthly Income Max
1 or 2
8 or more