Work Order System (School Dude)
- From the District Webpage, click on the OUSD Intranet, and then click on the Work Order System Dashboard icon.
- Designated site users must register first in order to obtain a username and password to access the application.
- If you have any questions regarding this system, call the Customer Service Center (510) 535-2718. There is a webinar also available on the intranet for your convenience.
Work Requests - Who Should Place Them?
- Designated Administrative Office Staff
- Site Custodian
Telephone Orders and Repairs
Requests for telephone repair/service should be placed on the B&G Work Order system.
Broken Windows or Doors
Contact Customer Service immediately (510) 535-2718 for all windows and/or doors that need repair and are possible gain entry to the school site.
- Power outage - please contact Customer Service (510) 535-2718. Please provide: school name, site number, approximate time of power outage and contact phone number for the estimated time power is to be restored. B&G will contact PG&E if necessary.
- Purchasing of lamps is the site's responsibility - all light fixtures accessible by an 8’ft stepladder are the responsibility of the site custodian and should not be put online for repair.
- Buildings and Grounds will replace and/or repair all inaccessible fixtures above an 8’ft ladder, lighting ballast and/or exterior fixtures.
Please feel free to contact Mark Cavalli, Coordinator - email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Angelica Ochoa, Administrative Assistant III – email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.