Reporting an Emergency
What is an Emergency?
It is imperative that “Emergency” is called in to Customer Service & Support Center (510) 535-2718 (and not submitted as a work order in School Dude) during normal business hours.
Something that needs to be done immediately in order to:
- Protect the health and safety of students, employees or other persons at a site.
- Prevent damage to the integrity of the site. For example: broken window or door, burglar alarm, sewer back-up, broken water line, power outage or gas leaks.
Emergencies between 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Contact the Customer Service & Support Center at (510) 535-2718. Please do not contact PG&E directly; B&G will contact them if necessary.
- Emergencies outside of these hours are considered after-hours emergencies.
- Contact B&G On-Call at (510) 535-2718 (for emergency requests only)
- All non-emergencies should be entered on the Work Order database (SchoolDude)