• Special Education Records Request Process:

    1. Please email the request to spedrecords@ousd.org.
    2. Attach a signed parent/guardian release/exchange of information form. If you do not have one available to you, please download a fillable copy below.
    3. Once submitted, our Records Clerks will fulfill your request. 


    Fillable Release of Information (ROI):

    Spanish here

    English here

    Arabic here

    Khmer here

    Chinese here

    Vietnamese here

  • Contact Us:

    If you have any questions, please call 510-879-5003, prompt 2.

    Fax: 510-627-9003