Welcome to Open Enrollment 2021!
What is open enrollment?
Open enrollment is a one-month window each year for you to change your benefits selections. Some changes might be:
- Adding or deleting dependents from coverage,
- Changing health care, dental or vision care selections,
- Purchasing or cancelling additional Life insurance coverage,
- Changing beneficiaries on Life insurance, or
- Adding or cancelling Flexible Spending Accounts - please note - FSA accounts do NOT automatically renew each year:
- to CANCEL, do nothing and the account will expire 6/30
- To ADD a new account, CHANGE CONTRIBUTION AMOUNTS or RENEW an existing one for the coming year, you must complete enrollment form available at the bottom of the page
How can I participate in Open Enrollment?
- Read the Benefit Options information below to understand your coverage options
- Click the link at the bottom of this page to access enrollment forms
- Complete and submit any necessary enrollment forms and submit with any required supplemental documentation
How can I find out my current coverage and beneficiaries?
- Log into the Escape Employee Portal to see your Benefits, check your contact information and review your pay stubs.
- Never logged into the Employee Portal before? Here are instructions
1. Information about Benefits Options
Click the following links to read about OUSD Benefits Programs. Then when you have decided what you want to change, click the Benefits Enrollment Forms link below
HEALTH CARE PLANS
Sutter Health Plus:
Cash-in-Lieu (non-OEA members only):
DENTAL and VISION CARE PLANS
Delta Dental: Click here for Delta plan info
Vision Service Plan (VSP): Click here for VSP Plan info
SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE INSURANCE:
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS (FSA):
2. Benefits Enrollment Forms