Parent AERIES Portal
Aeries is OUSD's online resource for accessing the information listed below about your student. It is a great way for you and your student to keep informed about what goes on in the classroom.
- Attendance records for the year
- Unofficial transcripts
- Graduation status
- Assignment information (if teacher is using the Aeries.net grade book)
- Class event calendar
- Medical and immunization information
- Teacher email
If you are not already signed up Aeries please follow the sign up instructions below.
Aeries Portal Sign Up Instructions for Parents/GuardiansDirections for parents signing on to Aeries for grades and a class schedule for the first time.Before you Start: Be sure to have your student's permanent ID (found on their schedule and photo ID), and verification code (you would have received this either in a letter from the District or at your school's Registration Day). If you don't have one or both pieces of information mentioned above, please contact your students' counselor:
STEP 1: Go to parent.ousd.org
- 9th - 11th International Students, 12th Grade Last Name A - L -- Joel.Villalobos@ousd,org12th Grade Last Name A - L
- 9th - 11th Students, 12th Grade Last Name M - Z-- Cj.Patterson@ousd.org
STEP 2: Click "create new account."STEP 3: Choose "parent. Click next.STEP 4: Complete the fields using an active personal email address and create a password. Click next.STEP 5: You must now check your personal email for a verification email from aeries-donotreply@ousd.
org. Click "Confirm This Email Address" in the email you received from Aeries.STEP 6: You will then be prompted for the following information which you can copy and paste into the page:
STEP 7: After confirming your email address you will need to enter the following information:
- Email Address: user email address
- Email Code: copy from email
- Student permanent ID (located on their schedule and photo ID),
- Home phone number on file for your student, and
- Verification code (from the notification letter sent by the district or received from your student's school).
STEP 8: Select available relationship to student or "None of the above." Click next. You will now be able to sign in to the parent portal.
Add Additional Children
If you have additional children in an OUSD school you can now add them to your account when you are logged into your account.
STEP 1: Clicking "change student" menu button on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
STEP 2: Click the "add additional children" link.
Visual presentation of all the steps listed above in:
Review the OUSD Portal Registration Guides