Host an OUSD Student Intern in this School Year!
This page is for businesses or organizations seeking to host interns. For students seeking internship or jobs, please go to: ousd.org/studentcareeropps
Seeking to host interns during the academic year?
- For internships open to all OUSD students, email firstname.lastname@example.org with details and we'll help you find great youth interns!
- If you hope to develop a partnership with a specific of OUSD school or pathway, please contact the Work-Based Learning Lead for the specific school (list is here), or email email@example.com for guidance.
Seeking to host interns in summer?
- Click here to read a 1 page description of OUSD's teacher-supported summer internship program, ECCCO (Exploring College, Career, and Community Options)
- Sign up to host interns at tinyurl.com/ousdintern.
Resources for Prospective Internship Hosts
- Insurance information for internship hosts
- Internship agreement and release of liability form (to be signed by host site, student, parent/guardian, school staff)
- Rubric for designing quality internship experiences for youth
For all questions related to hosting OUSD student interns email: firstname.lastname@example.org