Restroom Cleaning Protocol
- Regardless of staffing levels, restrooms are cleaned and fully sanitized daily.
- Restroom inspections will occur, at the minimum, 3 times per day. These inspections should occur at 8:00am, 10:00am and 2:00pm.
- During these inspections, the restrooms should be cleaned, sanitized and stocked with supplies as needed.
- Furthermore, evening custodians should clean, sanitize and stock all restrooms regardless of staffing levels.
Core Cleaning Deprioritization
During Virus Prevention Cleaning, daily custodial coverage duties will shift towards prioritizing the sanitation of high-touch surface areas, and away from regular core functions, if staffing is a constraint.
Specifically, the following tasks may be deprioritized during a short period when the our main goal is sanitizing shared spaces to prevent virus proliferation:
- Floor sweeping
- Spot mopping
- Replacing lights
- Dust mopping or sweeping
- Graffiti removal
- High speeding buff floors as needed
- Removing scuff marks
- Cleaning baseboards
- Dusting as needed
- Removal of carpet stains
- Removal of leaves, debris and rock build-up from fence lines
- Cleaning curb areas and sidewalks